My Why – My Life’s Mission
I started this site for the same reason I started my own business almost 20 years ago.
I want to leave a positive legacy for my children, my community and I want to know, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that the world benefited from me being in it.
I was born with no advantages, came from a broken home, and my family had no money.
However, through hard work, focus, being an avid goal setter, and a dreamer, I have been able to achieve a great life that is dramatically different from most people I know.
I am not rich or powerful, but I am in control of my destiny and for the most part I get to do what I want.
I have created a life where I do not punch a clock, yet I still get to help and teach people to feel empowered and reach their dreams.
I believe the world should get better every day, and that we as people should get better every day.
One thing I know for sure is that people have infinite potential yet they rarely realize it.
Unfortunately, we now have a generation who seem to always hold themselves back and never really dares to be great.
It is my mission to reinvigorate the human spirit and help people accomplish, what most would think is impossible, and live the life of their dreams.
If you are the type of person who wants more control over the major areas of your life and wants to feel more confident in all aspects of your life, more empowered to achieve your dreams and goals and if you want your family, community and the world to be a safer and more empowered place then this site is for you.
How I am accomplishing my WHY
I have synthesized the vast array of skills I have acquired through personal experiences, formal education, various mastermind groups, and martial arts and put this information into a simple, powerful, and easy-to-follow system that virtually anyone can implement in their own lives or business.
Tools I use to accomplish my WHY
My Personal Mantra
- Achieve total clarity about what you want and why.
- Always follow your dreams with passion.
- Do or learn whatever it takes to overcome your fears.
- Embrace the feeling of living outside your comfort zone.
What I have created so far
- Achieving my 7th degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- Created/written several books and video programs on successful business systems, time management, anti-bullying, anti-cyber bullying, goal setting and others.
- Create two businesses that operate smoothly and profitably with about 4 hours per week of my time.
- Graduate from college with a business degree while still competing on my college track team, at the varsity level for four years.
- Develop my skills and create programs and curriculums that have positively impacted thousands of lives.
- Graduate from bodyguard school 3 times.
- Co-founded a non profit foundation that went on to raise over $250,000 in cash, food, toys, cloths and more for local charities.
- Travel the country teaching personal development, leadership, business development, martial arts and a whole lot more.
I have developed a team that now trains future leaders
- Problem Solvers
- Impassioned to help others
What makes me unique
My trainings, my books, and my programs
My biggest fears
- That I will leave this world and not have made it a better place than when I arrived.
- That I will not set a good enough example for my children so they too will go out and make the world a better place than when they arrived.
- That I cannot convey my message clearly enough in my programs, teachings and books so people can get the maximum benefit possible, as quickly as possible.
Why I started Personal Mastery Martial Arts and why it will be around forever