Insert “Pop Culture” into your businesses to increase reach, interest and fun? Also a quick and easy marketing plan for your social media.
People want to associate with fun, cool and innovative people and businesses.
Nobody ever said, “I would love to do business with that guy but he is way to creative, fun and innovative.”
Specifically, I am talking about things like the Harlem Shake videos and the recent Mannequin Challenge craze.
I gotta admit I don’t always get why things become popular and you may not either. However, it is not about me, it’s about marketing my business in fun and creative ways that draw people to us instead of us having to go out and try to bring people into the business.
Remember our tugboat analogy.
Do a mannequin challenge with you and your staff.
Do one with you and your customers
Do one buy yourself and make it a Huge parity
- Ensure you are FB friends with everyone in the video
- Post it on FB on your business page so you can track the analytics
- Share it to any/all other pages you have
4. Tag everyone in the video when you put the video on your
5. Be sure to engage anyone who engages you..
6. Watch the views and have fun with it.
Master this simple strategy and then you can implement more comprehensive strategies later.
Dedicated to your success
Dream Big – Live Bigger – Leave A Positive Legacy